Yahoo Canada is the country specific service offered by Yahoo. Canada Page contains of weather forecasts, news, and all related to the country. Yahoo URL is also a slight different. The two letters country code (CA) is entered in the domain name to make it country particular domain. Nevertheless, almost all of the Yahoo functionality is the same with Yahoo Canada as well. Any email Yahoo, can use Yahoo username password to sign in to any country certain Yahoo pages.
Yahoo Canada login Procedures:
- First of all, open a web browser or a new tab in this browser, and go to http://ca.yahoo.com
- Look for and click on the Sign in or Mail link at the top-right corner of the page.
- In the Yahoo login page, enter/type-in Yahoo username.
- Uncheck the ‘Stay signed in’ if you are on a public device.
Leaving the option checked will comfort your sign in technique the next time you want to enter Yahoo account. Please remember, by doing this, you’ll not be signed out of your account even if you close the browser unless you sign out manually. Now, click on ‘Next’ for next step.
- Enter your ‘password’
- Then, click on the Sign in button to complete Yahoo Canada login.
Don’t have a Yahoo Canada account? Create one for free. To create a new account, follow the methods mentioned below:
- First of all, From a web browser or new web-browser tab or new window – go to Yahoo Canada page by entering http://ca.yahoo.com
- On the top-right corner of the page, click on Mail Icon or Sign In links.
- On the bottom of the Login column look for ‘Sign Up’ button page. Once found, click on it.
- Form fill up is required. So, enter the needed personal details in the respective fields.
- Pick a username for your Yahoo account, or you can also use your current email address to make Yahoo Account.
- Then, create a solid password for your account.
- Finally, click Continue button to verify your registration process.
- Click on ‘Text me Code’ to receive verification code.
- Enter the verification code and click on ‘Verify’
- Once verified, Congratulation you have magnificently managed to create Yahoo Canada Account.
I want to use this account for private mail..is that a possibilty. I do have another email address but I want this one as well.