Want to sign in to yahoo? Here in this page, we have easy was you will know how you can sign in to yahoo mail or Yahoo. 2 ways to sign in to Yahoo. “You can just do Yahoo sign in or you can sign in to Yahoo Mail”. In this page we have explained in 2 headings that you can scroll down and see the procedures.
Sign in to Yahoo page only
- First of all, open a new window and rearrange this window and new window side-by-side so that you see the instruction and try on the new window that you have just open. To open a new window you can use the same web-browser or use any other web-browser you have installed in your computer. Like Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox.
- Second of all, type-in yahoo.com on the address and press enter and let the page load. On top of your right hand side of the page you’ll see a link written ‘Sign In’ in a rectangular box. That you see just beside the bell icon.
- Click on ‘Sign in’ rectangular box, which will direct you to another page.
- Enter your Yahoo email address on where it is written ‘Enter your email’ and uncheck the ‘Stay signed in’, which is under the ‘Next’.
Don’t have Yahoo Email address – know on how to make one NOW!
- Now click on ‘Next’ and wait for page to load again.
- On this page enter your ‘Password’ of your Yahoo email address you have entered before. (Forgot your Password?)
- After entering your password click on ‘Sign in’ to complete your sign in to Yahoo
- Finally, you have completed your sign in process and now you’ll be redirect to Yahoo home page.
Sign in to Yahoo Mail
- First of all, open a new window to do the step-by-step procedure separately. As you read the steps in this window. Do not forget to arrange this and new window. So that you can see both the windows at once.
- On the address bar of the new window. Enter/type-on this address mail.yahoo.com and press return for MAC users and ENTER for PC users.
- Now, enter your Yahoo email address and click on ‘Next’
NOTE: If you are using a public computer, make sure you uncheck the the correction marked box by clicking on it and removing the correction mark off the ‘Stay signed in’ else leave it.
- Right after click on the ‘Next’ page loads up and in another page you’ll now have to enter the ‘Password’ for the Yahoo email address that you have entered previously. If you are having problem sign in you can read another article one it here.
- Finally, you have successfully managed to complete your Yahoo Sign in process. Next page you’ll have in front of you is your Yahoo Mailbox.
- Click on ‘Sign in’ to complete sign in to Yahoo Mail.Check the image for references.