Yahoo ID is the identification by Yahoo. Anyone can get Yahoo ID by signing up with Yahoo. In this page, we will explain on how you get Yahoo ID and what are the procedures to have one Yahoo ID. Below you can try step-by-step procedures to get your own Yahoo ID.
How to get Yahoo ID?
- First of all you’ll have to open a new web browser or you can also open a new window on the same web-browser you are using. To open a new window on the current web-browser you can use keyboard shortcut keys like CTRL+N for Windows users and COMMAND+N for MAC users.
- Secondly, we recommend re-arranging this window and new window side-by-side. So that you can see the steps on this page and try on the new page you have opened.
- On the address bar of the new-window type in yahoo.com and press ENTER or RETURN KEY on your keyboard.
- For Yahoo ID, you will have to sign up and to do that you’ll have to click on the ‘SIGN IN’ link that is on your top right hand corner of the page.
- Once you have click on the ‘Sign in’ next page loads with Yahoo Sign in. On the same column look for ‘Don’t have an account? Sign up’. To get make Yahoo ID as we have mentioned above you’ll have to sign up. So click on the ‘Sign up’ blue texted link.
- To sign up for Yahoo Id you’ll have now fill up the form – staring with
- Your First & Last name
- Email Address (Email address is the YAHOO ID for you. So you can use any of the own email address you already have with other services like Google or Hotmail. Or, you can also create a new ID with your name or what ever you like to chose for your ID.
How to use my own email address for Yahoo Identification?
- Enter the new password for your Yahoo ID.
- Your mobile phone number with Country Code (This will be use to send you’re the verification of your account.)
- And lastly, Gender
- Click on ‘Continue’ to verify your mobile number.
To verify your mobile number Yahoo has two options.
- Text a code
Text a Code means Yahoo will send your the verification code via SMS. (Our recommendation)
- Call with a code
Call with a code means an automatic machine of Yahoo will call you in your mobile and give you the code. (You’ll have memorize or write down.)
- Text a code
- Now enter the verification code and click on Verify. If you lost your code you can click on Re-send link to get the code.
- Congratulation! You have finally completed your sign up with Yahoo. Click on ‘Lets get started’ that will lead you to Yahoo mailbox.
- Lastly, your YAHOO ID is the email address that you have entered in the yahoo sign up form. This is the same ID you would give to your friends you email you. With this Yahoo Email ID you can access all the free services by Yahoo. Like Flickr, Tumblr etc.