For Yahoo Sign in, you obviously need a Yahoo account. If you still haven’t created one, check out our step-by-step guide for Yahoo Sign Up. It will take only a few minutes to set up your new Yahoo account.
To sign in to your Yahoo, you will just need your Yahoo username and password. We will teach you how to sign in to your Yahoo account in the easiest way.
Yahoo Sign In step by step process:
- Open your web browser and enter Yahoo.com or mail.yahoo.com in the address bar.
- Click on the “Sign in” link at the top right corner, which will lead you to the Yahoo sign in page if this page shown in the image appears.
- You’ll see on your top right hand corner of the page, inside a box written “Sign In” and click on it.
- When you have the page loaded you’ll have enter your Yahoo email address where it’s written ‘Enter your email’.
- Before you clack on the blue ‘Next’ link. Make sure of the ‘Stay signed in’ whether you want to it be like it is – which means that this device will remember your email address and password. You can leave it as it is if this is your personal device else clicked off the correction mark off.
- Now, click on ‘Next’ and let the page load.
- On this page you’ll have to enter password of your yahoo sign in account.
- Click on ‘Sign in’ to complete your Yahoo Sign in. This is will again take you back to the main Yahoo homepage.
- To confirm your Yahoo Sign in please check on the top right hand side of the page. Previous before you signed in it was ‘Sign In’ now you must see ‘your name’