‘Yahoo com mail’ is where you want to go but its not working for you this is because web-address that did not direct you to Yahoo Mail Service. This is because you are missing the DOT’s that connects all the address. What is wrong? That is where you missed to connect it with dots. Well you are on THE right page to know what happened with you address you want to go to and what happened.
Well, what is omitted in your yahoo com mail?
Please check on few things we would like you to recheck on:
- When you enter web address on the address bar make sure it’s the correct address.
- Please double check the spelling; is it right?
- When you type in a web address, remembers that every web address must have “ .” (DOT symbol)
- Hence, “the main site-name”that is the address you want to go to or explore.
for example: yahoo com mail
- The above address, it’s not yet complete. Now, you’ll have to enter the “.” (DOT Sign/Symbol)to end the main address with ‘.com’
- Internet address must have DOT’s mark after & on every address to link them – “www (add ‘.’ ) yahoo (add ‘.’ ) com”, or “mail (add ‘.’ yahoo (add ‘.’) (add ‘.’ ) com for the final input you’ll have to enter like this “yahoo.com” or “mail.yahoo.com”
- For “mail yahoo com login?” You need to re-enter the address with DOT’s symbols. Or what you can just do is hover your mouse on this link below which will open the page where you’ll have to enter with your account/email name and password yahoo.com or mail.yahoo.com
- Next page which loads and looks like the image below:
- All you need do now is type in your username and password to login to your Yahoo account.
- If you don’t have Yahoo account please go to create a new Yahoo account to make one for yourself.
Thank you for your time and patience. Hope this page was real help and knowledge for you.
Cheers! Have a wonderful day/night.