Yahoo Email is one of the services by Yahoo Company. Yahoo Company has been providing free email for more than 22 years. It also has services like Yahoo News, Yahoo Mail, Yahoo Finance, Yahoo Sports, Yahoo Search, Yahoo Sports, Yahoo Messenger, Tumblr, Flickr and many more. The interface that you see now was introduced by yahoo during 2012, on of the best thing about Yahoo Email is; Yahoo Email service is the only online service provider with unlimited storage facility. You will get 1 terabytes storage when you sign up to Yahoo Email. Yahoo email is also known as Ymail or Rocket Mail. In this page, we have how you can sign up to Yahoo Email.
How to sign up for Yahoo Email?
- Open any web-browsers installed in your device open a new-window or new tab. To do that, you can use keyboard shortcut keys like CTRL+N (Window OS) or COMMAND+N (for MAC OS). You can also click on File and New-Window or New > Tab. We suggest you do New Window.
- Place your new-window side-by-side with this page, so that you can see and try the sign up for yahoo email procedure step-by-step.
- On the address bar, you can type-in any of the links given below:
Incase of, if you using this site from your mobile device you can tap on the link above to go to the page directly.Incase of, if you have not opened a new-window you can hold down the SHIFT KEY on your keyboard and click on the link that will open your Sign In or Sign Up page in a new window.
- By doing the step 3, you’ll get a page on Yahoo Email Sign in on the right side of the page you will see a column on Yahoo Email Sign in under that look for ‘Sign up’. Click on it. Please check the image below for reference.
- Fill up the shortest form with your details. Starting from: Regular way.
- Your First & Last name
- Email Address – which you would like to make with Yahoo Email.
- Your mobile number – which will be used for verification.
- Password for your new Yahoo Email
- Your Birth Dates
- And, Gender as this is an optional – you can skip this.
- Click on ‘Continue’ to verification
- You’ll have to choose on whether you would like to receive the verification code via Phone Call or SMS.
- You’ll receive a code that you’ll have to enter to and verify.
- Congratulation! DONE.
NEW from Yahoo: Create a new Yahoo email address with your exciting email.
- On the Yahoo Email Sign Up form click on ‘I’d rather use my own email address’ which you find under the Email Address. Click on it as page loads.
- Add any of the email address of yours – doesn’t matter which email service provider it may be. Like Gmail, Hotmail even Facebook.
- Now, enter your email address and new password.
- Enter your Birth Date, Gender and click on ‘Continue’
- Click on ‘Send me a code’
- Check your email for the verification code sends to you by Yahoo.
- Type-in the verification code to the page and click on ‘Verify’. Check the image below for reference.
- Congratulation! Click on ‘Lets get started’ to get to your mailbox.
- You can skip the setup on importing contacts from other email provider or contacts from your other accounts.
- Remember your Sign in username is your email address that you entered to sign up. The same email address you already have with other email service providers.