Looking for Ymail sign up, which is also known as Yahoo Mail by Yahoo Company. Now a day, you won’t get @yamil.com as they have already discontinued it. However, you sign up for Ymail, you will have @yahoo.com after your chosen name. With Ymail sign up you will get your yahoo email address with that you can also access other services by Yahoo like Flickr, Tumblr.
In this article we will guide you to step-by-step on how to do Ymail sign up. Please follow our instructions below:
How to do Ymail Sign Up?
- Open new-window in the same web-browser or you can also open any other web-browsers you have installed in your system. To open new window in this same web-browser all you need to do is to go to New and click on New Window. You can also use shortcut key from your keyboard by pressing on CTRL+N if you are using Windows based Operating system and COMMAND+N if you are using MAC based operating system.
- Now on the address bar you will have to go to yahoo website to do Ymail Sign up. For that you can use any of the links like: ymail.com; mail.yahoo.com; login.yahoo.com or even rocketmail.com any of these link will redirect you to the same page for Ymail sign up.
- When the page loads search for ‘Sign Up’ that you will see under the Yahoo Sign in. Else you can also check out the image below for reference. When you find it click to continue for Ymail sign up.
Now, you’ll Sign up form, here you will have to fill this form starting from top with your
- First Name followed by Last name.
- Likewise what would you like your new Yahoo email address to be in the email address?For example: smith @yahoo.com or redhatriders @yahoo.com. Can be anything if someone else has not already taken it. You can try again and again and check with yahoo as Yahoo will show you whether the email address had already been taken or not.
- Next in the form is where you’ll have to insert your ‘Mobile number’. Select your country code followed by your mobile phone number – this field in this form is important, as Yahoo will send you your verification code to your mobile phone.
- Add up your Birth Date and Gender option is optional you can also skip that if you don’t want to add.
- After completing the form fill up click ‘Continue’ to advance to authentication page.
You may select how you would like to receive the verification code on your mobile phone via SMS or let yahoo call you. Chose one and wait for the code.
Our suggestion you pick SMS.
- Got your CODE. You can now enter the code on the Verify your phone number page and clack on ‘Verify’.
- As soon as it verifies you will get a window with ‘Congratulation!’ Of course you have successfully accomplished to do your Ymail sign up.
- Want to enter to your Ymail sign up mailbox? All you need now is to click ‘Let’s get started’ link as in the image below that will ‘Welcome’ you to Yahoo Mail and it prepares your mailbox.
- Just before Yahoo loads up your mailbox page, Yahoo inquire you if you would like to import your contact, address from other services like Facebook, Google or Hotmail else click on ‘Skip setup’ to direct yourself to Yahoo Mailbox.
Thank you for staying with us for this. Hope this article was helpful for you on setting up your Ymail Sign Up. If you like it please try to share this with your family, friends and people in need. Cheers!!