ATT YAHOO? AT&T and Yahoo! AT&T Services provides information service and ATT Internet service. Since 2008, AT&T with Yahoo has been providing Internet service with Email, Finance, Weather and at the same times everything spontaneously. Who gets telephone from AT&T in its service areas will only get the AT&T Yahoo high-speed services. They changed the ISP name after the merger on 2003 that was SBC Yahoo!. There are more ISP by AT&T like Prodigy etc. Yahoo has been also providing internet services to other companies like Verizon Yahoo or Frontier Communication, Rogers Yahoo and BT Group in US and other countries as well.
Their are other companies that also provides AT&T Internet Services:
- Ameritech Interactive Media Services also known as ameritech.net
- Pacific Bell
- Prodigy etc.
On May 2010 AT&T changed its partnership from Google to Yahoo. ATT that is information service sold by AT&T, like DSL and dial-up Internet. Users from AT&T can merge their Yahoo.com ID with att.net ID to get full access to all the services by AT&T. This is like having two accounts with same use and access.
Must know about att Yahoo:
- Yahoo account and att.net, merged account will have one password for both.
- Anyone can emails you on any of the account but logging is required for att.net credentials to those mails.
- Must know your att.net ID if one must have to or required to change password.
Steps to get att.net ID for att Yahoo:
Yahoo email address, sign in to your ATT webmail account.
- First of all, select Mail.
- On the top right corner of the page, look for avatar and hover the mouse.
- Let the menu show up. ‘Signed in as’ link your att.net ID is shown.
- Visit my AT&T to manage your account or even reset your password or even merged Yahoo.com ID.