How to do RocketMail Sign in? In this page we have step-by-step process on how you can sign in to your rocketmail. Before that, you must also know that rocketmail is now Yahoo. Why and how all this changed happened for Rocketmail user? This history of on and off you can see the wiki page.
So, here’s how you can do Rocketmail Sign In:
- Open a new-window on the same web-browsers by using shortcut key from the keyboard CTRL+N for Windows users or COMMAND+N for Mac users or by clicking on File > New window.
- Rearrange this window and the new window side by side, so that you can see this page and try your rocketmail sign in- in your new window.
- On the address bar of the new window. Type-in the address rocketmail.com and press enter and let the page load.
- When the page loads you’ll see the Yahoo Sign in page get loaded. Now you will have to enter your Yahoo email address or even Rocketmail email address where it is written ‘Enter your Email’.
NOTE: Just before you click on ‘Next’ to go to another step of Rocketmail sign in you will have make sure one thing and that is ‘Stay signed in’. If you are using public computer or friends device make sure you uncheck the correction mark box else you can leave it as it is.
- Click on ‘Next’ to get to another page. In this page you will need to enter your Rocketmail Email address ‘Password’
- Finally, you can now complete your rocketmail sign in by clicking on the ‘Sign in’. This will direct to your rocketmail mailbox.
Thank you for being with us for this and on this page. Hope this page was a great help to you. You can also share this page with your friends and family who in need of same problem. We also have other pages related with different problem solutions like Yahoo Password Recovery, Create new Yahoo Email Account, how to sign in to Yahoo Mail and more.