Sign to Yahoo Mail in just four easy steps. Whether you want to do sign in to Yahoo Mail or Yahoo Mail Login or some of you known as Rocket mail or even Ymail? The process to sign into Yahoo Mail is same. Just follow the step-by-step process mentioned below will get you your sign to Yahoo Mail in just a minute.
Steps to sign to Yahoo Mail:
- First of all, open a new web-browser or new-window on the same web-browser you are using now. To open a new new-window on the same web-browser you can use keyboard shortcut keys like CTRL+N for Window operating system users or COMMAND+N for Macintosh users. You can even open a new-window by clicking on File and New Window.
- On the address bar of the new-window type-in the address:
mail.yahoo.com or ymail.com or even rocketmail.com any link would re-direct you to the sign to Yahoo Mail page.
- When the page loads you’ll see a white column where it is written Sign in. under the sign in you’ll see ‘Enter your email’
- On ‘Enter your email’ – type-in your Yahoo Email address. If you don’t have a yahoo mail address you can make on. Make Yahoo Email Address.
- Before you click on NEXT make sure that you check the ‘Stay signed in’. Remember, if you are using public computer or device do take off the correction mark from the ‘Stay signed in; box. Else, you can let it be.
- Click on the ‘Next’ that will take you to another page.
- On this page, you’ll have enter your password to the email address you have input before.
- After entering your Sign to Yahoo Mail Email address password to make the final sign to yahoo mail click on ‘Sign in’
- Done! Finally, you managed to get your sign to Yahoo Mail. Happy mailing, Cheers.