Correo Yahoo is a free service offered by Yahoo! Inc. Yahoo business correo, however, is a premium service that you need to pay to use. To use Yahoo correo, you’ll need a Yahoo account with valid correo electronico and its password. If you don’t have a Yahoo account, you can always create one for free.
How to login to Correo Yahoo:
- Open any web browser in your device and go to the URL yahoo.com. This will take you to the Yahoo login page.
- In the login page, enter your Yahoo username (your correo electronico) and password in the respective fields.
- Leave the ‘Stay signed in’ correction box checked only if you are on a personal device, or personal user profile. Uncheck the option if you are on a public device.
- Then, click the ‘Sign in’ button to go to your correo Yahoo.
- If the login fails, you’ll land on the same Yahoo login page with an error message for incorrect username and/or password. Enter your login credentials correctly and try signing in again.
- If the correo Yahoo login fails after many attempts, use the ‘I can’t access my account’ link below the ‘Sign in’ button and follow the instructions to regain access to your account.
If you don’t have a correo Yahoo account, here is a set of instructions to register for one.
- Like above, go the Yahoo correo login page. (yahoo.com)
- Then, click on the ‘Sign Up’
- In the Yahoo correo registration page fill in the required personal details: your name, birthdate, gender, mobile number, recovery email (if you have one), and so forth.
- Choose a username(e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) that will be your correo electronico.
- Then, create a strong password for your account. Your password must be between 8 and 30 characters long. It is recommended to include uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, symbols and periods to make your password stronger.
- Then, click on Continue button to Verify your mobile number. Choose SMS text service to receive the verification code.
- Enter the verification code to complete your yahoo sign up registration.