Yahoo Singapore is the country based service by Yahoo. The Yahoo Singapore page have news, weather forecasts, and everything localized to the Singapore. The Yahoo URL is also a bit different. The two letter country code (SG) is included in the domain name to make it country specific domain. However, most of the functionality of Yahoo is same with Yahoo Singapore. You can use one universal Yahoo username and password to sign in to any country specific Yahoo pages.
Yahoo Singapore easy login steps:
- First of all, on the web browser open a new tab and enter/type-in this address http://sg.yahoo.com, on the address bar and press enter or return key.
- Look for Sign in or Mail Icon link at the top-right corner of the page. like in the image below.
- On the Yahoo Sign In page, enter Yahoo username
- Check ‘Stay signed in’ under the NEXT button. If this is a personal computer, let it be as it is. If not, take off the correction mark from the correction box by clicking on it.
- Click on ‘Next‘ to go to another page.
- Enter Password of the username used. (Don’t remember your password – Here’s the HELP)
- Finally, lick on the Sign in button to complete Yahoo Singapore Sign In.
Need Yahoo account, create one for free. To create follow the procedure mentioned below:
- First of all, open a new tab and go to Yahoo Singapore page by entering http://.sg.yahoo.com
- Click on the Sign in link at the top right corner of the page or even can click on Mail Icon as well.
- In the Yahoo Sign In page, click on the ‘Sign up’
- Enter the necessary personal details in the respective fields.
- You can also make new yahoo account with your current email address from any email service providers like Gmail or Hotmail.
- Choose a username for your Yahoo account. e.g. example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Then, create a strong password for your account.
- Click on the Next button to complete registration procedure.
- Now, Verify mobile number via SMS.
- Finally, congratulation, you have successfully manage to create Yahoo Account.