To do my yahoo login you are on the right page where we have step-by-steps to guide you to make ‘my yahoo login’. My Yahoo login is a simple process on getting your mailbox. In this page, we also have images and videos to help you out on ‘my yahoo login’. Please follow the steps one after another to avoid any miss leads.
My Yahoo Login procedure:
- First of all, open a new-window by using keyboard shortcut or by clicking on the File and New-Window on the web-browser you have opened. To use keyboard shortcut key you can use CTRL+N for Windows based users and for MAC users you can use COMMAND+N.
- On your new-window you’ll have to enter any of the web-address:
- Right after that, you will be direct to a My Yahoo login page, in this page you’ll see a white column where it written ‘Enter your email’. Please enter my yahoo email address. Just right before you click on ‘Next’, make sure on one thing and that is ‘IS THIS A PUBLIC COMPUTER OR SOMEONE ELSE DEVICE’ – If YES, make sure you uncheck the correction box that is under the Enter your email, where its written ‘Stay Signed In’, if this your personal computer or device you may leave it as it is.
- Click on ‘Next’ to proceed to next stage.
- On this page, you will have to type-in your ‘Password’ of your yahoo account. If you have problem with your Yahoo password you can check our page on ‘Recovery your Yahoo Password’
- Finally, click on ‘Sign in’ to complete my Yahoo login.
- Page loads and you’ll be directed to your yahoo mailbox.
Congratulation! You successfully managed to complete my yahoo login.
Here are some useful links:
How to do gmail login?
How to make apple id?
How use Gmail Keyboard Shortcuts?
I just got windows 10 and cant get on to Yahoo mail I have to do it on my Ipad . I was told windows 10 would make my computer use easier and so far I have trouble getting anything I had on 8 . I am tempted to throw my computer out the window . I am almost 73 years old and need something I can make sense out of so fat this 10 is a bunch of confusion and i am not a senile idiot and have used computers for almost 40 years so please explain why this has to be so confusing ?
Remember to login via web browser. Can be any web browser. like Google Chrome or Safari. from your Windows 10.
To download Google Chrome browser you can do to this link: